How To Find A Wife

by Frost on January 8, 2013

I published an epic, 5000-word post on Thumotic today, titled: How To Find A Wife.

Romantic, yeah? Well don’t get too hopeful. It is, to put it bluntly, pretty fucking dark.

Absolutely required reading for any man who is even considering fatherhood in the 21st century.

Read it here.

PussyHoundontheDole February 22, 2013 at 8:48 am

How to find a wife, eh? You married?

now really lets be honest January 20, 2013 at 4:38 pm

@ Diogenes
Pussy

I have to attend a wedding in the near future where the wife to be was the f**ktoy of the best man for a couple of months, what a nice scenario this will be. How the guy can go through with this when everyone is saying how much of a slut she is, is well beyond me. Should be an interesting day out none the less, i can hear all the ladies shrieking in revolt how dare we judge her slutty behaviour………….. oh well we do endeavour to do our best.
Epic Post Gentlemen

JoeE January 20, 2013 at 9:47 am

The short answer is course, DON”T!

Diogenes January 19, 2013 at 5:30 pm

” I will be a father. I will do my utmost to find a wife worthy of my lifelong commitment.”

“Put on some tea and spend some time delving through her past. Communications with the men in her life are obviously a priority, but don’t overlook her chit-chats with girlfriends. Do this as soon as possible in your relationship, so you will have as much time as possible to test her congruence. This exercise will teach you much about the particular girl, and even more about the general nature of how women talk and think when men aren’t in the room.

“Now that you know a great deal about her, give her every opportunity possible to discredit herself. Make it easy for her to lie about anything that paints her in a negative light.”

“I have helped several women cheat on their boyfriends, often in the most flagrant and disrespectful manner possible. I have slept with, and possibly fathered adulterated children, with married women. I have utterly destroyed the hearts and souls of lovely girls, for a time at least. ”

“A double standard is the application of different sets of principles for similar situations, or to different people in the same situation.”

It would seem that worthiness is indeed an issue here.

Erik January 15, 2013 at 9:17 pm

A good start to your quest, a few comments though from myself as one who is married and has kids:

1) As stated above choose your wife based on how hot you find her. There is a reason for this this, in thousands of years of evolution to find the best mate that will give you healthy kids

2) You missed out the bit about how to keep her once married. To be perfectly frank I cannot see a succesful formulae for this in the west world. Simply a societal issue. Too much incentive and no consequences for her. Think cheating / cuckoldry / slobbiness / divorce. Its a bit like giving you a brand new Ferrari to drive and expecting you to stay within the 55mph speed limit.

3) And the raising of your kids bit in the west. Same societal fuck up. As a father you will have very little control. Want to discipline your kids with a light smack? Want to tell your daughter at 15 not to drink alcohol or have sex? Good luck in trying. Enjoy your night in jail.

4) The biggest issue is the societal one. Which society and where embraces family cohesion and the Father as the head of the family?

Frost January 15, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Thanks!

Senior Beta January 11, 2013 at 12:51 am

Superb post. Athol now has a successor. Like Roosh you want a kid. A great experience.

Take The Red Pill January 10, 2013 at 12:02 pm

“An interesting game…it seems that the only way to win is not to play.”

GentlemanSlut January 9, 2013 at 10:03 am

What’s happened with the comments at Thumotic dude? You gone all Jack Donovan on us?

Frost January 15, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Yeah, for now at least. Comments will stay open here, and you can get in touch via twitter and email.

Canis Latrans January 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Oops.

2. “Get her passwords.” You are clearly not in love with her, to not be willing to trust her at all. Which is sad, because you are clearly capable of such empathy. You know, dating is strange. You start out in a completely adversarial position, evaluating your companion for worthiness very selfishly, when your stated goal is to arrive at a place where you would give up your life for her, and share your children, trusting her implicitly to be the vessel of your family. The thing is, Frost, I think you’re holding back. Eventually you have to trust somebody, and to do so you’ll have to let down your guard enough, with someone you know and trust, to let your instincts take over. But you are so concerned about ideas that you’re not actually there in the room with her. Are you?

Canis Latrans January 8, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Come now, Frost… What do you know about fatherhood, or required reading to prepare for it? I think you’ve got some good points about the average quality of women in our society, and I know that our mating culture has declined further since I was in your stage of life (I’m about 10 years your senior). Still, I feel compelled to call you on your inexperience here, on a couple points.

1. “If you want to be a father, choose your mate with your brain, not your heart or your dick.”
Here is your first grave mistake. You might use your brain to approve or rationalize your choice of a mate, but if you *choose* her using your brain, you’re short circuiting your most valuable mating instincts, passed down to you by countless generations of successful fathers. Furthermore, if you use your brain for this, you’re falling prey to the same trap as the social engineers: building your life based on ideas (i.e. illusory mental constructs) rather than following your heart, your gut, and, yes, your dick, to live the actual life that’s right in front of you.

2. “Get her passwords.” You are clearly not in love. Which is sad, because you are clearly variable of

Frost January 8, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Thanks, fixed a few. Let me know if you see anything I missed.

Melonhead January 8, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Well done! Please run it through a spellchecker, though. And, bully to you for deciding to follow your biological imperative in a rational manner.