Two Games

by Frost on September 10, 2012

jess jessicamariep@yahoo.com February 19, 2013 at 8:32 pm

the whole fucking thing is flawed and conformist at best, you cannot make up your own rules….age, virginal status , or intelligence, and expect to come out on top. Life is worth living ,not because it always reflects a status quota, but b/c it is unexpected and exciting. Anything can be. What will happen next is unknown. And guess what, you can have kids , be a good parent and still experience the wanderlust of life.

jess jessicamariep@yahoo.com February 19, 2013 at 8:34 pm

beta jackass

Ian December 24, 2012 at 7:45 am

Christian? Why would you want a wife who prefers to be with you in church than in bed on sunday morning?

dee September 20, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Don’t enter the second game at all. Keep your genes out of the future. Problem solved.

njartist49 September 20, 2012 at 5:18 pm

You want a good woman – a good church woman: walk into a church and declare you just found !Jesus!; all the professional virgins will just get perky, bouncy, and wet; next, solidify your alpha status by having an operation on your scrotum and then walk up to the only single, Christian male in the church – this is a college Episcopal church – and ask him if it is OK for a man to sit down to piss. Works. True story.

Capsaicin September 11, 2012 at 9:14 pm

As one of your long time readers, I say stick with the clean black text on white background theme and the name Freedom Twenty Five — it’s your brand, and in the online world, you’ve got to build on what is successful, AND be consistent to get sustained attention.

Honestly, the constant changing of names, themes, and focus smacks of feminine impulsivity — I’m sure it has kept your readership from growing because there’s not a clear and consistent purpose and focus, say like Roosh or Roissy.

I love the original idea and focus of F25 — a young man reclaiming his life in his own way and unplugging from the larger societal rut– and I think you can expand on it and branch off into more mature areas if you stick with it.

Matt Forney September 10, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Off-topic, but what happened to the new header and name?

Elihu September 11, 2012 at 8:27 am

Eh, it wasn’t working for me. I got a few emails from people who didn’t like reading white on black text and I couldn’t make the new header work with a lighter colour scheme in the main content area. I’m messing with some new Sex and Cash headers, but I may just make the completely unprecedented (for me) decision of sticking with what works.

Vicomte September 10, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Groucho Marx Syndrome is the most succinct summation of female attraction psychology I know of.

Elihu September 11, 2012 at 8:28 am

In this case it’s male attraction psychology. I wouldn’t want to commit to any woman base enough to be attracted to a scoundrel like me.

James September 10, 2012 at 7:06 pm

> In fact, whether or not a girl is open to dating a guy like me is a good litmus test for whether she’s worth a commitment or not. Ah, the irony.

Beyond irony. It’s the Groucho Marx thing: “Will this club have me as a member? Yes? Then I don’t want to join!”

Look forward to your next post.

asdf September 10, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Did you dumb a girl that met your criteria?

Cúchulainn September 10, 2012 at 2:19 pm

A couple questions:
1) Did your trip in Spain influence you on wanting a Christian woman for Second Game?
2) How would she find out about your partner count?

Elihu September 10, 2012 at 2:47 pm

1) Not really. Seems like a prudent criteria to include

2) This brings up an interesting question. Should I feel comfortable lying to a girl I’m considering for a potential commitment? I have no problem lying to the garden variety carousel passenger, but perhaps a woman who fulfills my strict good wife criteria deserves better. Even if I wanted to lie, keeping the first decade of my adult life a secret from my future family would be difficult.

Also, there’s the fact that my entire ‘game’ (aka, personality) has been tailored towards attracting low-quality, r-selected girls. If I eventually want a shot at one of the rare six sigma of modern women who are actually worthy of a traditional marriage, I’ll have to eventually become the sort of man that that sort of girl would be interested in.

Tomorrow’s post will go into more detail…