Two Games, Part Deux

by Frost on September 11, 2012

Gar September 21, 2012 at 11:08 am

You should have no problems ravaging church women. Churches have been wildly successful at turning men into sniveling, touch-feely goofs who couldn’t put forth a balanced, dominant meme to save their sullied souls. That’s what church in the west today does. Feminize men into mega-wimps.

Church has outlived its usefulness. The only reason I’d attend one today would be if I wanted to ensure that a child of mine were to choose homosexuality over heterosexuality. Churches, at least the ones with the legalistic views, are good at that as they encourage deficient social skills in their pursuit of ‘holiness’. Unfortunately, while the holiness standards apply at the magazine rack and the movie theater, they’re strangely absent at the all-you-can-eat buffet (gluttony isn’t a popular topic in church).

Growing up in a warped, anti-personality church system like the one I was in growing up encourages isolationism. It’s easier to control people when they’re isolated and many churches, to varying degrees, encourage isolationism and the stunted society such isolation produces.

You pickup guys (I’m not one) should have little or no competition at church. Try not to be too harsh on the church system girly-men you compete against. : )

Anonymous September 16, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I had never thought of walking down the aisle to Lil Jon. Great idea. Weddings are way too stuffy and boring.

Elihu September 16, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?

HOOOOOKAY!

George September 16, 2012 at 8:26 am

1) Bachelorhood is preferable to marrying an unworthy woman, both practically and spiritually. The act of “marrying” an obese, un-submissive, high partner count woman should be deeply offensive to every man’s dignity, his principles, and if he’s into that sort of thing, his God.

2) The majority of young men will eventually want a traditional family.

3) The vast majority of young American women are unmarriageable.

Profound article and great summary above.

Elihu September 16, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Thanks!

Stryler September 12, 2012 at 1:34 am

“So heads up quiet, obedient, chinless Churchian men: The pick-up artists have caught the scent of your relatively unsullied women, and we are coming for them. Whether our conversions are genuine or not is irrelevant to you. Your faux-Christian weekly social club is soon to be beset by an influx of thirty-something Lotharios. Learn Game and deprogram yourself from the Cultural Marxism that you picked up from your pastor as much as any Gender Studies professor or episode of Glee, because you’ll eventually go toe to toe for the souls of your women, against those of us who have.”

Ha. You are a little late to ‘the game’ in this respect. The church has always had a fringe subculture of sociopathic, mercenary ‘lotharios’ plundering(or attempting to plunder) our women. I have seen candidates for pastoral ministry in Bible Colleges and Seminary whose little fingers were thicker than your well practiced loins when it comes to marauding pussy and running game, leaving a devastating trail of ruined reputations and unwed pregnancies in their wake. Some of these guys are the complete package, good looking, poised, confident, intellectually sharp, masterful public speakers, and athletically proficient. They dress impeccably. Dominant Alphas with a unerring sense of how to run people, especially women. In fact, in certain sectors of Christendom we have no shortage of these people. You greatly underestimate your competition. I have seen cases where these predators will detect a competitor, and ruin him, exposing the rival to public scandal.

You also make the mistake of assuming all Christian males are pussy whipped betas or worse. Not true.

Elihu September 12, 2012 at 10:28 am

Hah, great. But really I’m sure I’m not the first person to come up with the idea.

As for all Christian men being pussy-whipped betas, I would take it one step further: No Christian Man is a pussy-whipped beta. The bible commands him to be alpha. Most Churchian men are pussy-whipped betas though, based on my reading pof Dalrock et al and my observation of hundreds of Churchian men that I’ve met over the past few months.

Truly Christian men are anything but beta. But there are very, very few of them.

(R)Evoluzione September 11, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Great post, Frosty. Best one in a while. The time away done you good, son.

One idea I’m surprised you didn’t mention, which I believe deserves meritous attention–the foreign legion of game practitioners such as Roosh, Naughty Nomad, yourself, and a few others. The traveling cocksmen may be developing a skill set that will be very valuable as the social fabric, and the quality of US females continues to degrade. Namely to go to foreign countries, find suitable beautiful and feminine women to bond with, “marry,” and bring back to the US, or in some cases, with whom to expatriate to greener pastures.

Ironically the jingoistic may perceive such actions as miscegenation against one’s own people.

Aurini, your point is relevant–lots of men these days won’t pass on their genes, and even worse, some will raise the spawn of others. Perhaps this is the mandate of evolutionary forces in order for the human gene pool to adapt to the conditions of modernity. Only the small number of Y chromosomes most suited for moving forward will be passed on.

Elihu September 12, 2012 at 10:24 am

I include guys like Roosh and NN in the expatting category, and it’s definitely a viable option. Although I wouldn’t recommend marrying a foreign woman. It’s another catch-22: The archtypal Thai/Fillipino/Chinese woman who wants to marry a western guy as her ticket to money and social status is too cold, too mercenary, for me to want to build a family with her. Such a woman would not do well in a western country that incentivizes divorce so heavily. Or let me re-phrase… such a woman would do too well in that climate.

Aurini September 11, 2012 at 10:00 am

Exactly. We’re talking about a game of roulette here, where one by one the red and the black are slowly turning to 0s and 00s. It’s demographics; throughout all history there’ve been that ~5% of male losers – the retards, deviants, and mentally ill – who don’t get to win the game. But now it’s getting a lot higher. Depending on the metric you use, between 25 and 75% of men are doomed to life-failure.

But even if it’s only 25%, that’s still too high of a failure rate – *I* can survive that and Win, but society will crumble with those numbers. Sure, I might have a stable family, but my children will be growing up in a progressively worse world.

Survival strategies are not a solution for society – they’re just a solution for those whom are allowed to win.

Elihu September 12, 2012 at 10:20 am

I agree with you, but I think we’re well past the point of “saving” anything. All that’s left is helping each other be among the small percentage of men who succeed in the face of shitty circumstances, and laying groundwork for the rebuilding.