Help A Brother Out

by Frost on June 13, 2012

Atlas Shrugged June 15, 2012 at 8:18 am

Ferdinand Bardamu; He came, He saw, He conqured. His blog was a means to an end and once he got there he no longer needed it.

Afterall, isnt that the ultimate aim of the manosphere?

He didnt owe a thing to anbody and didnt expect anyone to owe him anything either.

That feeling of entitlement that Omega Virgin and Elam have to some right which they percieve soceity to owe them is just an illusion. A similar spell to that of feminism.

Truly we are born alone and die alone.

The passing on of Ferdiand Bardamu is a sure sign that he got what he needed to be the man he wanted to become.

Perhaps him leaving the nest was his red pill swallowed whole?

Simon June 14, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Omega Virgin is a broken phaggot.

rick June 14, 2012 at 12:58 pm

The ideas pretty retarded, however you want to see what happens when someone has no hope at all. You may already be aware of this guy.

Google omega virgin revolt, otherwise known as the black pill. And seriously read his posts.

Frost June 15, 2012 at 5:47 am

Damn. I knew of OVR. Just read this post:

I am… intrigued.

Matt Forney June 13, 2012 at 11:09 am

Holy shit, man. I put that PayPal button out there as a “in case anyone wants to” kind of thing. I wasn’t expecting to actually get anything. Nonetheless, thank you.

I should mention that I’ve revised my “walking” trip to “walking and hitchhiking,” (it was going to be like that anyway, but hitchhiking is playing a bigger role than I thought it would) as my original calculations on how quickly I could walk without getting exhausted didn’t account for the stress of hauling around the 75-100 pounds of equipment I need to stay alive. Hitchhiking as a lifestyle involves a lot of walking (and danger), so I’m staying true to the spirit of the trip: jarring me out of my comfort zone and accomplishing something big and fantastic at the same time.

Koanic: Unfortunately, Canadian customs wouldn’t let me bring a handgun into the country. Something about “potential terrorist activity.”

Frost June 14, 2012 at 5:52 am

No problem. Happy to see you going off and doing something awesome.

What are you bringing that’s 100lbs? Might want to trade 75% of that for a copy of Walden. Simplify, simplify, simplify.

Matt Forney June 14, 2012 at 10:41 pm

100 lbs is a bit of an exaggeration, but the damn thing’s heavy. On the plus side, I’m sweating some serious poundage hauling this thing.

Frost June 15, 2012 at 5:42 am

Check out Post Masculine today on Minimalism.

I’ve almost never regretted leaving possessions behind while traveling, and frequently regretted taking too much.

Koanic June 13, 2012 at 9:13 am

It’s a good article but I just don’t dig pointless walking.

If he were doing something involving guns and killing Communists, now that would be sweet.