Presenting: The Greatest Moment in Television History

by Frost on March 1, 2012

“The point is, we’re going to show you a dance!”

Although that’s not the moment I’m talking about. You’ll know it when you see it.

Interesting backstory behind the actors/writers/producers of the show as well. Wikipedia.

The Boar March 5, 2012 at 5:12 am

I can definitely recommend Breaking Bad – it’s one of the best shows I’ve seen in a long time, and it portrays the change from a generic loser into a fucking badass beautifully.

Also, it seems that one of the most underrated shows that barely anyone speaks about is Sons of Anarchy, which I also heartily recommend if you like awesome plots, good acting and manly characters.

If you like historical drama mixed with lots of graphic violence and sex go watch Spartacus (the first series/season, Blood and Sand is a lot better than the last two, but all seasons are very good overall. It’s probably the only TV show that I’ve ever seen that shows the female hypergamy as a fact of nature).

J.W. Black March 1, 2012 at 10:02 pm

I’m going to give you the benefit of a doubt that possibly you:

A. Posted the wrong video
B. Your admin information was hijacked
C. You’ve lost your mind on counterfeit pills, Thai hookers, and fish heads.
D. There’s a follow up post you have planned that utilizes the hate mail you knew you would receive for creating this odd post

Regards,
J W

Frost March 2, 2012 at 11:55 am

None of the above! Always Sunny is one of the few shows I’ve ever watched more than one episode of. Feel free to write my perceived bad taste off as “it’s a Canadian thing.”

J.W. Black March 2, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Maybe it’s the Northern climate and lack of sunlight you were exposed to as your brain developed? I was actually leaning toward option ‘D’. This is a great example of, ‘You can’t please everyone all of the time’. I can see the heading now, “The Fall of Rugged Individualism” – that’s double platinum material now that I think about it.

Regards,
JW

Simon March 1, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Lol, Frost, looks like you got a couple of faggots reading your blog.

Frost March 2, 2012 at 11:56 am

Indeed. I’ve been getting some haterade traffic from puahate and manboobz lately.

August March 1, 2012 at 10:28 am

Greatest Moment?
I don’t know what you are talking about.
2:54- time wasted watching crap I hate.
Don’t make me cast you out of my feed reader.

Zorro March 1, 2012 at 10:04 am

Okay. You are now officially the most worthless and stupid blogger on the planet.

I could pull 75 premium moments from “That 70s Show” that beat the buzzard shit out of that waste of my life.

Die.

Cody March 1, 2012 at 4:34 pm

“Sunny” puts “That 70’s Show” shame.

Cody March 1, 2012 at 4:34 pm

to shame*

Frost March 2, 2012 at 11:57 am

Really? Granted I only saw it a few times, but I remember being deeply annoyed by the main character and the tranny ginger he was in love with. The Dad was cool though.

Cody March 2, 2012 at 2:00 pm

For some reason, people around our age group love “That 70’s Show.” There are many far superior sitcoms out there, such as “Sunny,” so I don’t get it.

Frost March 4, 2012 at 9:16 am

Fools!

Any other TV recommendations for the long bus and train rides in my future? I’ve been hearing great things about breaking bad.

Cody March 4, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Drama: The Wire, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad is supposed to be awesome, but I haven’t seen it.
Comedy: Archer, Eastbound and Down, Louie (it gets pretty dark at times. The show is more about where comedy comes from than a straight up sitcom.)