Administrivia

by Frost on November 3, 2011

The debate between Paul Elam and myself continues at A Voice For Men. I think the most interesting and civil comment thread so far has been this one. But I would, wouldn’t I?

Chuck Ross on the MRA/PUA debate, here and here. “Yeah, it’s getting ugly.”

My response to the ugliness: I’m ignoring it. People with bad arguments try to cover it up by arguing in bad faith. Paul’s smart readers (who are the only ones I care about) also know this. Freedom Twenty-Five readers, please continue representing Team Freedom well in the AVFM comments. In return, I promise to never refer to you as Team Freedom ever again.

Delusion Damage: “If you want the finer things, you’ve got to hustle.”

Danger and Play: “The biggest game haters are the average men.”

Donlak is enlightened.

My 2nd response is scheduled to go up at 7:00 AM today.

In other news, I’m delaying my book launch by a month.

I originally thought that I would be ready to go yesterday, but I was a bit too optimistic with regard to how long cleaning up my first draft, and starting the printing process would be. Who would have thunk that getting a book published was hard?

As of right now, I’m waiting for the final proof to be shipped to me. Once I approve it, review copies will be out and you’ll be able to buy it in both paperback and Kindle formats.

If you write a blog, have a billion twitter followers, or otherwise have some means of expressing your opinion of the book to an audience, send me an email at freedomfrost25 (at) gmail (dot) com, and I’ll hook you up with a review copy.

Kyran, Red, Oriental Thunder and Mike will all be receiving a copy from this post. Observant readers will note there’s still one copy left. Perhaps a lesser man would be embarrassed at his literal inability to give away books. Not me though. I know I’m small-time, for now.

Just wait, bitches.

Loiallgood November 5, 2011 at 6:11 pm

What pisses me off is the internet tough guy image of the guys in the comments section. The moment any internet commenter starts to use an appeal to experience/ad hominem strategy on the Internet, I disregard most of what he says. “I’ve had more sex than all of you put together and I didn’t need game!” Yeah, because you can prove that…

Koanic November 4, 2011 at 12:40 am

That’s not the only reason to argue in bad faith.

It’s often foolish to play straight guy when the other side is fighting dirty.

NomadicNeill November 3, 2011 at 7:49 am

How are you having the hard copy printed? Through Lulu?

Oriental Thunder November 3, 2011 at 5:23 am

Game is applications for both single and married men. Many Asian Americans in particular need teaching about game. Our cultural upbringing / brainwashing of go to a good school and than get a good job and be nice to women and than women will chase you is not a successful strategy in modern day America. To do what Paul suggests and disregard evidence proven knowledge about how to get desired reactions out of women is utterly stupid. To start families and have children with mentally unstable women while lacking basic game techniques to keep her inner hamster satisfied is asking for financial suicide and imprisonment when the child support order gets enforced. This is the apex of stupidity.

Kyran November 3, 2011 at 3:48 am

I’m surprised everyone isn’t falling over each other to get that last copy. Come on you lurkers, you’re letting Team Freedom down!

Mm, maybe if you signed the books as well. That would really add value!

Peter Phoenix November 3, 2011 at 2:53 am

I’m Team Spineless Pussy-Beggars

donlak November 3, 2011 at 2:07 am

I’m team smell clean and sit and wait

G.L.Piggy November 3, 2011 at 1:34 am