Common Mistakes In The Game

by Frost on October 17, 2011

Lost October 20, 2011 at 6:59 am

Canadian hockey player style eh? damn… That’s a beauty style if i do say so myself

Socialkenny October 17, 2011 at 7:16 pm

The greatest point you’d made in this article is the last point about not giving the girl a full run down about yourself.

It’s a plus to leave a lot vague.

Squared October 17, 2011 at 6:35 pm

“As I wrote in Game Is Different For Good-Looking Men, a huge chunk of PUA literature is not applicable to good-looking dudes.”

This is in part what I mean when I say that game is bullshit. You use the qualifier “good-looking men” which suggests you’re talking about a relatively exclusive group, but I’d extend your analysis to include a much larger segment of the male population. I’d go as far as to say that at least 50% of non-obese men under 35 are either boyishly good-looking, ruggedly masculine, or some other mix of the two that is visually appealing to women. Kind of the same way we think about women really. How many young, slender chicks are completely unbangable? Very few.

Here’s my contention: if you’re part of this upper 50% of non-obese dudes, running game as prescribed by mystery, roissy, et al won’t help you. Worse than that, it’ll actively work against you. The only useful tip offered by most game proponents can be summed up in one word:

APPROACH!

Approach, approach, and approach some more.

And no, approaching on the internet doesn’t count.

Leave most of that other bullshit you read at home.

AC October 19, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Best advice out there. Data is god.

Acksiom October 17, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Her: So what do you do?

Me: Whatever I want.

Her: No, I mean, for a job.

Me: So do I.

Her: That’s not a job.

Me: Oh, all right. I suck up to old sick people and they give me their children’s inheritances.

Her: Oh you do not!

Me: Technically, yes I do. They were my parents.

Gmac October 17, 2011 at 1:32 pm

“The way to avoid coming across as boastful is to structure your conversations so that she is begging you to brag about yourself. Make her ask for every detail of your life”

Excellent point.

This is the bait that Roosh is talking about in Day Game. Give her enough so that she’s intrigued enough to bite and wants to find out more… but not so much that she’s already completely figured you out.

I envy you Frost. It might be a few years before I can pay off all my debts and get out of the corporate hell-hole.