The Next Step

by Frost on August 31, 2011

JP September 2, 2011 at 3:31 am

You are by far one of my favorite bloggers. I don’t subscribe but I have you bookmarked on my tool bar. Keep it coming. – JP

Rowan September 1, 2011 at 3:20 am

I have to be honest Frost, the first three posts you wrote are probably your best.

Do you follow Jim Rohn the self improvement businessman? He said, on many occasions, that once you start the process of self improvement, you won’t be able to stop. You see the positive changes brought about by your new diet and exercise regime, you start to wonder what other parts of your life you’re going to change. Everything you do becomes self reinforcing, one good habit affects another. The rich business tycoon is usually healthy and happy. The debt ridden McEmployee is usually fat and depressed. Habits reinforce other habits. Once you set your mind to improving yourself, you can’t stop no matter how many times you stumble on the path ahead.

I look forward to your announcement Frost, I know it will be another great step on the path of self improvement.

Frost September 6, 2011 at 11:59 am

Thanks a lot man, appreciate the kind words. First I’ve heard of JR, but I’ll check him out.

cape codder September 1, 2011 at 2:07 am

Wow, Frost. Amazing that somebody else feels compelled to make changes before the big two-six. I’m drawing a similar line in the sand myself, and my birthday is just a few days ahead of yours.

I’d be interested in corresponding with you about it. You have an email for the anonymous world?

Frost September 1, 2011 at 9:54 am

freedomfrost25 at gmail

J.W. Black August 31, 2011 at 7:51 pm

I thought you had quit Frost. Nice to see you still at it.

Regards,

J.W. Black
FortuneFavorsBoldness.com

tenthring August 31, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Good luck man. I’m interested to find out what business you decided to start.

Carmo August 31, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Perhaps a year or more abroad sampling the finer things in life(aka foreign women)? I discovered your blog a few months ago and have read through the bulk of the archive. It’s definitely come a long way in a year, and I have enjoyed most of your posts. I thought Trig was pretty dam good as well so I’m still anxious to see the next chapter. Good luck with whatever your plans may be.

{ 1 trackback }