Who Benefits From The Sexual Revolution? (Part 1)

by Frost on July 28, 2011

steven March 26, 2012 at 5:00 pm

This is the first of your writing that I’ve seen, and I must say: dude, you can write like a mofo.
keep it up.

Jennifer August 8, 2011 at 10:47 pm

The way that women get hurt is that the real “top” women, the ones who wait for marriage and wisely guard themselves, get cheated by an ugly culture. The core of the problem has nothing to do with poor hot women losing out on hot men; please. Being society’s version of hot alone has no inherent sign of worth.

Will S. August 1, 2011 at 10:27 pm

I think the truly unattractive women, though, miss out thanks to the sexual revolution, as do the truly unattractive men. I mean, an alpha guy might slum it with a 6, but he’s unlikely to go after a fat-whale 3-4. But the fat acceptance movement will tell them they’re still ‘hot’, and some guys will in fact go for that, both of which may contribute to an unattractive woman having an inflated sense of self-worth, blaming her relative lack of success on men, of course, rather than looking in the mirror and working off the pounds.

Meanwhile, instead of an equivalent guy being able to get with her, as he might have prior to the sexual revolution, her attitudes may cause her to reject him, and so you end up with the least attractive men and women not getting together with each other or anyone else, alas.

Frost July 29, 2011 at 11:18 am

I don’t think Lilly’s so bad. She’s a good kid, and I hope she can escape from her shell of delusion before it’s too late.

The sad truth is that she’s wiser and more self-aware than most of her generation. Mike, if she’s a bitch, that means 90% of urban American girls her age are bitches too. Which doesn’t mean you’re wrong.

Pretty much every girl in her demographic is living her life in a similar way, she’s just the one writing it all down.

grerp July 28, 2011 at 4:02 pm

I don’t want to be a bitch so I will just say that Lilly is very much not the sort of girl I hope my son gets involved with. In any capacity.

Also, I agree with your premise entirely.

Rusty Shackleford July 28, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Mike with the truth bomb.

Mike July 28, 2011 at 1:59 pm

I read Lilly’s blog, and she’s a bitch. She expects a man to be masculine (read her posts about the guy who talked with a “lisp,” and thus grossed her out), while she herself won’t be feminine (she said you insulted her by suggesting she send a girly text to Blue Eyes, expressing her interest in him).

She also mentions sex as something to “give up.” That chick would hold her vagina hostage whenever she wanted to get her way, and I pity the poor bastard stupid enough to move in with her.

Oh, and then there was the time where a guy was smitten with her, and offered to cancel his trip to Nicaragua to see her. She rewarded his devotion by hooking up with the Persian.

Chick is a bitch, and she’s getting what she deserves.