Game Is For Men Who Are Already Getting Laid

by Frost on March 9, 2011

Zen Buddhist March 27, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Question: is it really that hard to get laid in this post-sexual revolutionary and promiscuous society?

Women are easier now than they’ve ever been.

Albert March 12, 2011 at 5:15 am

Great post here. I think looking great is also an outcome of feeling great ie being healthy. The sad truth is that a good amount of the population in the west are in a state of really bad health, its really sad once you start to take notice of it.

Frost March 14, 2011 at 11:54 am

True! But it’s a huge opportunity for the few of us who are smart enough to eat and exercise intelligently.

Anonymous March 9, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Regarding social competence, I think it is important to realize that social interactions are mostly governed by instinctual, unconscious processes. A shut-in need to realize that if he makes a point to expose himself to social situations, these “social muscles” are eventually going to de-atrophize and he will be able to deal with them normally, without much of a conscious effort . Provided he is not broken beyond repair of course

Frost March 14, 2011 at 11:53 am

Definitely agree. This is what I meant when I referred to unconscious competence in the post. Reading about social skills is helpful, but at the end of the day you need to spend time talking to people in new situations.

raliv March 9, 2011 at 12:33 pm

That is the real stumbling block for young men out there. Living an a purposeful and interesting life or having the talent to speak of your life as it is purposeful and interesting is increasingly difficult in the post modern age.

I will be the first to say that college is not going to make your life more interesting. You will be stuck in the same town for 4 or more years, drink massive amounts of booze at football games, chase tail, and bullshit your way through classes. Honestly, I can say that my life has become much less interesting than it used to be after settling down in college.

The best players I know are interesting. They have traveled, done and seen extraordinary things which make them larger than life.

Frost March 14, 2011 at 11:52 am

College is awesome! Booze, chase tail, bullshit your way through classes.

If you want intellectual fulfillment, burn a hole through your library card and start a blog. I basically stopped going to classes halfway through my first semester, which is how I managed to work full time, play rugby, read a few books per week, and party like a rockstar 4 nights/week.

All your free time right now is a blessing, not a curse. Make the best of it.

{ 1 trackback }